Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nov 24, 2009
I figured I start a thread on music because who doesn't want HOS Music? I know a few tracks played in the park.

In the first tent of Fear Fair, Freakshow by Midnight Syndicate, is played.
In the area of Deadline Queue lines, Luci'fer you got some 'splainin' to do By Jay Gruska, is played.

I was wondering the song played in the queue area of bitten?
If anyone else has HOS music to share please do!

RE: Howl-O-Scream 2011 Music

Renamed and added to the Other Threads list in the first post of the Howl-O-Scream 2011 thread. Good luck finding those tracks!

On a semi-related note, I love Midnight Syndicate.

In the queue line for 13:Your Number's Up they play Footsteps in the Dust by Midnight Syndicate. In the queue line for Bitten they play Dracula-Main Theme from the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra album The Studio That Dripped Blood. You can find both of these songs on iTunes.

Reactions: Zachary

Hey, Jordan, you might want to keep a running list of the songs used in the first post to make it easier for people to find them. Just something like "Bitten Queue: Dracula- Main Theme by Praque Philharmonic Orchestry" would work great. If you wanted to go the extra mile, you could also add iTunes and/or Amazon links like...

Bitten Queue: Dracula- Main Theme by the Praque Philharmonic Orchestry [iTunes] [Amazon]

If you don't have the time or would just rather have me do it, I can.

From older HOS:
Graveyard by MS in San Marco
Harbored Souls by MS in England
Ashielf Pi by ES Posthumus at Pompeii

What's played over in Ireland? I never hear music there...

Ireland basically has Halloween style songs with words in it. I heard Disturbia, Whitchy Woman, Bad Moon Rising, and others.

If you are talking about the lady singing then it was recorded for the park by a French group. It is unreleased as it was purposed for BGW.

I think I've heard cathedral ruins and cemetery gates by midnight syndicate at hos before? Not quite sure. Can anyone else recall?

In England for the past few years they've been playing these songs:

Born of the Night: Midnight Syndicate
Eclipse:Midnight Syndicate

They started playing these the year of the faceless people.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad