Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 9, 2010
I am coming down for fri, sat and sun and would like to take my wife on a tour. Which one would be best, (Howl-O-Scream All-access Insider) or (Howl-O-Scream Eerie Insider)? We are 38 & 37 so no desire in having makeup done:rolleyes: Does anyone know if the Eerie insider has a guide or is just more like quick queue passes with reserved seating for the shows? Also which night would be best for the tour?
Another question, Do I need new drink cups or are the ones I have from last month still good for $1 refills? Do they have a cool looking HOS drink cup?
If you see some fat dude with either a WVU jersey or BGWfan shirt on then come up and say high.

I'm not sure what is included with any of the HOS tours actually, I haven't even looked, but I do know that your souvenir cups are still good for .99 cent refills. I haven't seen any special HOS cups.

As far as the night to do the tour, Saturday is always the busiest and has the longest lines. That might be the best if you're getting quick queue passes with the tour.

You can use the same cups.

With the all-access tour it looks like you get dinner at das festhaus, behind the scenes of pompeii and frankenrock, and makeup.

For both you get front of the line-access to all mazes and reserved seating at the two shows.

pandorazboxx said:
You can use the same cups.

With the all-access tour it looks like you get dinner at das festhaus, behind the scenes of pompeii and frankenrock, and makeup.

For both you get front of the line-access to all mazes and reserved seating at the two shows.

I just ordered regular tickets and a couple platinum meal tickets. The more I thought about it, those tours really don't interest me. I would like to do the coasters at night, but I don't think I can talk my wife into it:s

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad