Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 1, 2010
Is anyone aware if they have decided to do away with Quick Queue this year? There is no inventory available in the normal QQ selection mode and in the Howl-O-Scream section there is also nothing available. According to the customer service, they haven't heard anything about it either. Is it simply too early? I thought they had it up pretty early last year.

ktdidit said:
Is anyone aware if they have decided to do away with Quick Queue this year? There is no inventory available in the normal QQ selection mode and in the Howl-O-Scream section there is also nothing available. According to the customer service, they haven't heard anything about it either. Is it simply too early? I thought they had it up pretty early last year.

IIRC they have not released all of the maze info/names yet. In order to market the QQ they would have to put that. The HOS site is not up yet either, I have a feeling that it is all intertwined to that. I really doubt BG would do away with HOS QQ with the money it brings in

Scoutn757 said:
IIRC they have not released all of the maze info/names yet. In order to market the QQ they would have to put that. The HOS site is not up yet either, I have a feeling that it is all intertwined to that. I really doubt BG would do away with HOS QQ with the money it brings in

Thank you so much. I definitely hope not. We love QQ!

I've never used the quick queue before but I'm seriously considering it this year after waiting in line for 1.5 hours last year for festhaus park. I missed out on a lot of other things and I'd pay extra for that.

pandorazboxx said:
I've never used the quick queue before but I'm seriously considering it this year after waiting in line for 1.5 hours last year for festhaus park. I missed out on a lot of other things and I'd pay extra for that.

I usually go 4 out of the 6 weekends of it, sunday nights as well as opening weekend are the best times to go IMO

pandorazboxx said:

I definitely recommend it, but if you don't want to pay, here's my best advice.

Go on a Sunday (less crowded) and line up for the Festhaus mazes first (those seem to be the most popular and longest lines). Tour that maze and hit as many others as you can. Then go back and ride the coasters. The lines for them are usually amazingly short once the mazes open, especially Darkastle.

Due to hubby's work, we are usually stuck going on Saturdays or late in the season when it becomes really crowded.

I still wish they'd remain open later hours. I bet they'd have plenty of people to support it.

I've never bought it before, and I've never really considered it. I always go two days for HoS and two days is usually enough to get everything done multiple times. Especially with Sundays open to 10 this year instead of 9, things should be better. If the price was a little lower I might consider investing in it.

The only reason I don't go on sundays and why I don't go to festhaus park scare zone/houses is that I like it to be DARK when I'm doing that stuff. So I'll probably do the quick queue and hit the houses in the darkness at my leisure. and enjoy the scarezones in between.

This question seems related, so I'll ask it here. If you use the ride accessibility program bracelet thing which lets you get a wait time for rides and then come back and go right into the accessible entrance when your time rolls around... are they going to have something like that set up for the mazes?

PageyMoon said:
This question seems related, so I'll ask it here. If you use the ride accessibility program bracelet thing which lets you get a wait time for rides and then come back and go right into the accessible entrance when your time rolls around... are they going to have something like that set up for the mazes?

Yes. They will have the mazes listed on the RAP paperwork for you to get times.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad