Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Luke

Pusheen Gardens
Silver Donor
Jul 20, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
Griffon Gifts Renovated
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 341
I like it. It looks vibrant. I just wonder if any other buildings in Aquitaine got new and colorful paint. If not, this gift shop will stick out like a sore thumb.

I know the tower is an original part of the park, or near enough to make no difference, and I know I will get blasted for saying it, but I would not cry if they ripped it down. It is a terrible traffic block. In the future I could see a reno of the bath rooms that expanded the building. It could only work if they shifted the traffic flow to where the tower is.

Reactions: Luke and Mushroom
I don't like the concept art at all. I think the big Griffon cutout will make the area look cartoony, and I really dislike how it blocks the window. Plus, unless other buildings in Aquitaine were repainted, the bright orange will look grossly out of place.

I do sorta like the name, though. "Griffon Lair" sounds pretty cool. I just hope the concept art doesn't reflect reality.

TPF said:
tursiops said:
I don't like the window being blocked. Other than that it looks good.

Yeah I agree. Move the Griffon over a bit to the right and we are good! :madness:

You really don't need to do that, just cut out the part of the wing that is blocking the window and it should be good.

Reactions: Dylon
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad