Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I'm not so sure permanent seating would work in such a confined area. It can't be placed in the existing path due to both Carnivale and Winterfest parades using it. The green space around the Eiffel Tower base is too small for a 5 tier stadium style structure. And it would ruin the park like atmosphere around the front of the tower. That is one entertainment venue that might have to stay as standing room only.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think @mtpelepele is showing that it would fit in the planter...?

I sorta think something like this could be styled really nicely honestly. I can imagine it complementing the tower and surrounding gardens beautifully. Super neat idea!

Reactions: mtpelepele
Yup, I literally just carved it out of the planter area, basically reverse radiusing (Is that a word? Oh well, it is now!) the corners. The arc is generated from a circle centered on the stage. Measurements may not be perfect, I'm working from Google maps. The only thing not taken into account is the anchor points for the tree lights for Winterfest, but they could do another truss section on each side to anchor to.

Reactions: Zachary
It’s an awful venue for the audience with no seating. At least the stage is up higher so one can see most of the choreography above the crowd. And there is shade fur the performers.

Kings Islands Bandstand is absolutely awful. Concrete stage which is hard on the dancers, NO shade in the blazing sun and the stage is lower. If there is a crowd, one can’t see the show well. And of course no seating.

it’s a shame they put money into improving these venues (lights and sound) instead of building a good venue where the audience can be comfortable and see.

Reactions: belsaas
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad