Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 9, 2013
I didn't see a thread for this yet so I made one.

I know for sure that I'm going to see Casting Crowns, but I'll have to see about the other ones. Anybody else looking forward to a Glory In The Gardens Concert?
Here is the current schedule:
Michael W. Smith- June 29th (I'm not sure if he's still coming, but from what I heard He is)
Third Day- August 18th
Casting Crowns- September 1

I was looking for a little bigger schedule with like 1 or 2 more artists, but I guess a lot of them were already booked (or BGW didn't want to spend the money). Hopefully next year we will get Chris Tomlin again, and possibly Toby Mac, I'd go to both of those without any hesitation.

EDIT: Before you admins put this in the thread "Concerts 2013" I just thought that Glory in the Gardens deserved its own thread. So I ask you please keep this thread seperate.

Reactions: IndyRacingNut
JuniorBGWfan28 said:
Before you admins put this in the thread "Concerts 2013" I just thought that Glory in the Gardens deserved its own thread. So I ask you please keep this thread separate.

Why? Not saying no, just wondering why.

Zachary said:
JuniorBGWfan28 said:
Before you admins put this in the thread "Concerts 2013" I just thought that Glory in the Gardens deserved its own thread. So I ask you please keep this thread separate.

Why? Not saying no, just wondering why.
I just thought it'd be easier for the people who are interested in Glory In The Gardens to talk in a seperate thread without being mixed in with Busch Gardens Live concerts.

Reactions: chickenking
Cody said:
In other words, he doesn't want to mix Glory in the Gardens with the other evil pagan music!

I never said that I just thought it was weird that we mixed the 2 events together. I think they should have seperate threads. It's not that big of a deal. And I don't only go see Glory In The Gardens, I go to both, I saw Styx, I'm not a person who only listens to one genre of music.

I actually they are the same event, concerts. That is all they will ever be. No matter how fancy of a title they give them, they are all just concerts plain and simple. Now Howl-o-Scream and Christmas Town are two totally different events.

It's the humor that is, the double entendre. :) Takes something completely innocent sounding & turns it into a naughty joke that makes people blush. hahaha

But I agree w/JuniorBGWFan, Glory in the Garden is a different set of concerts from the normal secular ones & as someone else pointed out, if it's treated as a separate list of concerts on BGW's own website, it should be treated separately here as well.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad