Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
So I don't know if many people know this, but as I just discovered today thanks to Dead Meat's Kill Count, who just posted a Kill Count for the 1931 Frankenstein, but Igor dropping the "good" brain and taking the "bad" brain is a small nod to the film.

Now whether that was intentional or not is left to be decided. But now knowing that it happens in a classic monster movie as well, makes me a bit more appreciative of the scene, even if its done in slapstick.

How was fiends not "appropriate" doesnt HOS have an age limit? (recommended) lol. Christmas Town does not
Let's bring this into the right thread. Fiends wasn't appropriate for the LOCATION as I said lots of times before.

Location is key. You can have sexy nurses and a speedo wearing naked man perfectly fine in a show if its in the RIGHT LOCATION. Abbey Stone is that right location.

Reactions: Zachary
Just to clarify for anyone who wasn't around...

Fiends originally relaunched in Das Festhaus in 2011 with a fair bit of adult content and audience participation. It was widely ridiculed for making the park's largest dining venue inaccessible to families during the day (read: before Howl-O-Scream started for the night). It was such a massive PR blunder that an option was added to the top level menu when you called the park that gave guests an outlet to complain about Fiends.

It was such a massive PR blunder that an option was added to the top level menu when you called the park that gave guests an outlet to complain about Fiends.

Can you elaborate on this? I’m cracking up at the idea of an automated voice saying, “To complain about Fiends, press 3.”

Reactions: jornor
That's honestly basically what happened from what I understand. I'm sure of someone did a lot of digging (probably on the park's Facebook page) they could find more details.

Reactions: jornor and Mushroom
A few years back, Fiends had a soft 'Parental Guidance' warning, while Monster Stomp practically had a 'Warning-Extreme Content - Should be X-Rated' warning as you were entering. I never understood that.

This was a horrible show that should have been eliminated. But once again Busch’s entertainment cuts show as there is no replacement!

• Dislike
Reactions: LudwigII
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad