Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Nicole

and Team / Co
Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
So, the more I read this forum, the more ancient memories come back.

Does anyone remember the Nestea Plunge? I guess because it was an AB product and the ad campaign had people falling back into water, refreshed by their fake tea. Anyway, at the top of the last drop, there was a sign that said something like, "You are about to take the Nestea Plunge."

Anyway, just remembering.

Reactions: jornor
I didn't see a thread on this topic so here it goes, Which years did BGW serve Pepsi products? I kind of miss being able to get a Mountain Dew. I wish they would serve Mello Yello park wide. I know they had it in the coke infinity machine in England, but that hasn't been open in a while.

Reactions: Merboy

Is this what you found? My favorite is step 2 of the initial recipe - however then you won't end up with the blackout inducing mystical beverage from the cartoon.

Just like it's not a Flaming Moe (Homer) without the cough syrup and backstabbing friend.

Anyways, I digress since I doubt either beverage will make it into the park.

Reactions: The Quist
Ha ha, no, that wasn’t what popped up for me but those ingredients would have me on my butt very quickly. Step 2 of the first recipe is the most sensible approach for both of those recipes.

What came up for me was green russian soda, apparently also called Tarhun, with a flavor described as licorice, mint and basil. So...different.

Reactions: The Quist

Is this what you found? My favorite is step 2 of the initial recipe - however then you won't end up with the blackout inducing mystical beverage from the cartoon.

Just like it's not a Flaming Moe (Homer) without the cough syrup and backstabbing friend.

Anyways, I digress since I doubt either beverage will make it into the park.

"“As I stared up at that hairy yellow drumstick, I knew I needed a drink!'

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad