Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jul 14, 2019
Has anyone else here been absolutely SPAMMED for adverts for Discovery Cove? I am a pretty avid YouTube watcher and over the last 2 weeks I have been bombarded by the same DC commercial so much I'm starting to feel like I am part of a psychology experiment. I didn't even realize this was a SeaWorld Property until I finally succumbed and looked it up yesterday. I suppose their marketing department must have paid a stupid chunk of change to YT to be played on a loop?

Yes.

I was borderline thinking about making this thread the other day and just assumed I was the only one. It’s super strange the amount of times th ad appears on youtube, it plays before nearly every video. I love Discovery Cove as much as the next guy, but if I have to hear that strange electronic music play with promo shots of people lounging I may lose my mind.

From what I have heard, bookings for Discovery Cove have increased a lot for 2021, but are having some trouble filling the rest of this year up(for obvious reasons). That being said, it really is a super awesome place to go.
Yeah I think it was in their earnings call that they said that Discovery Cover bookings are up by a large number for next year which should be a good sign about travel plans for next year. That being said I think that they definitely want to push people to book something like Discovery cove in advance because it can lock people into their trip more than some other options.

Reactions: Eric and tursiops
Yes.

I was borderline thinking about making this thread the other day and just assumed I was the only one. It’s super strange the amount of times th ad appears on youtube, it plays before nearly every video. I love Discovery Cove as much as the next guy, but if I have to hear that strange electronic music play with promo shots of people lounging I may lose my mind.
Its so bad. I almost feel like Alex in A Clockwork Orange because its such a permanent fixture now

• Haha
Reactions: Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad