Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I thought thaf we beeded a thread and especially one that was marked with spoilers so people to avoid if they don't want to know what to expect.

As I said in the main Haunt thread it's incredible. The anamatronics are incredible and the redirect and jump scares are just so well planned out and timed. I went through two times as quick as the pass would reset and even going through it that quickly again it was still a great walk through. I Probably have more to say later tonight but GO FOR THIS MAZE!!!!
 
You've done Ghost in the Machine, right? Are we on that level?
I have not. But it woukd be hard for me to believe it's not based on what I have read of it.


Edit
Talking with someone that has done both and they said Diablo is on par effect wise possible a little better scare wise. It is shorter then Ghost.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Zachary
I must have went through on a shift change if KD has multiple shifts. Maybe 10-11 scareactors in my run. It’s thematically pretty well done. Expansive maybe a little too much, but I won’t harp on that too bad. Needs way more actors for it to be functioning as intended. If they can continue to work with people who can create this quality of set design and hone in on training, they’re on a great path.
 
Last edited:
Second run through about 10:45. Still lack of actors. Empty boo holes. That aspect is disappointing, but it is a good looking house. Varying scale throughout with large sets and rooms and some tighter areas. Sound and light triggers for actors are nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bill s and Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad