Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
A while ago I had an opportunity to get some photos of Cornered being taken down during a tour. They are in an unlisted album, so you can only find it here.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/90419148@N07/m9b5fX

Also, here are some highlights. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 24112873523_62605d04ca_o.jpg
    24112873523_62605d04ca_o.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
  • 24112890993_dc78d35da5_o.jpg
    24112890993_dc78d35da5_o.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
  • 24112895423_cfbbe1b261_o.jpg
    24112895423_cfbbe1b261_o.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31
  • 24444219570_ee457aff5a_o.jpg
    24444219570_ee457aff5a_o.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 24739746165_af6d1ae2b4_o.jpg
    24739746165_af6d1ae2b4_o.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
I like cornered. It was different. There were certain parts of it that really made I stand out. But I miss RoAE though. They will never be equal. Oh and BTW thanks for the pics CastleO'Sullivan. Its cool to see it with out all the décor.

That's a great move. The mirror maze was always lackluster in my opinion because its path was too straight and open, and the disorienting corn stalk section was underutilized.

Reactions: jornor and Zachary
I adore all the set changes made to Cornered this season—the park has removed all of the weakest sections and replaced them with sets and settings that should work much better.

Unfortunately, the keyword there is should. My trip through Cornered on Friday was abysmal—the worst walk-through of the house I've ever had actually. The cast was downright miniscule, leaving the vast majority of the house entirely vacant. Where there were actors, things really didn't improve—the vast majority didn't so much as twitch as streams of guests flowed past them.

This is a house which should have always been great. I firmly believe that the improvements the park has made this year raise its potential even further. That said, all the house improvements in the world can't make up for a tiny cast, lack of actor training, and house management that can't keep their performers engaged and moving.

Zachary said:
I adore all the set changes made to Cornered this season—the park has removed all of the weakest sections and replaced them with sets and settings that should work much better.

Unfortunately, the keyword there is should. My trip through Cornered on Friday was abysmal—the worst walk-through of the house I've ever had actually. The cast was downright miniscule, leaving the vast majority of the house entirely vacant. Where there were actors, things really didn't improve—the vast majority didn't so much as twitch as streams of guests flowed past them.

This is a house which should have always been great. I firmly believe that the improvements the park has made this year raise its potential even further. That said, all the house improvements in the world can't make up for a tiny cast, lack of actor training, and house management that can't keep their performers engaged and moving.

Do you think that it needs alot of more well trained cast members are needed Zachary or do you think just a few really well trained ones because some parts, i feel, had the potential to be cramped with too many guest and actors. Again this is pre changes you mentioned.

Reactions: jornor
They removed like 90% of the corn from Cornered. The corridors and paths that were lined with corn in past years? Yeah, blank walls now. Hundreds of feet of empty wooden privacy fences.

I can't fucking even.

See you at Kings Dominion's Haunt tomorrow. An event where they can afford corn for their corn maze.

They removed like 90% of the corn from Cornered. The corridors and paths that were lined with corn in past years? Yeah, blank walls now. Hundreds of feet of empty wooden privacy fences.

I can't fucking even.

See you at Kings Dominion's Haunt tomorrow. An event where they can afford corn for their corn maze.
How were the actors? Any different from the past years

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad