Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
All the park needs to do is retool the pizza buffet by Rapids to make that sitdown. There's already a place where they can stick a stand for a server to seat you. Just take the old building out, do a full refurb so it looks nice and maybe add more seating. Bonus points if they make the seating indoors and AC.

Reactions: DJTLG
I always said that area is a dead end so you have to walk back by the games a second time right after i tell the kids we will play them later on the way into festa.

I always said that area is a dead end so you have to walk back by the games a second time right after i tell the kids we will play them later on the way into festa.
Germany has games too though, and it's not closed at one end. Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to argue with you. It just really bugs me that Festa seems like BGW's forgotten stepchild that never gets any attention.

All that talk of BGW food makes me want Trapper's... Oh wait, I'm always wanting Trapper's. It's about the only place I ever eat in the park anymore. Best food, good location for eating after Alpengeist and Griffon, and right next to the Caribou Station. I can take or leave the other places and don't really care if they add anything new.

Reactions: RollyCoaster
Which hamlet would be better for the former Drachen Fire area? I’m stuck between the Netherlands and Scandinavia.

If it should be the Netherlands, there should be some Dutch buildings on the shore of the lake close to Verbolten.

Also, here’s approx. how big I’d make it if I were to commission the creation of it and I had the money for it (outlined in dark blue).

Attachments

• 8DF13385-ADF3-45BB-8583-0E1E53990F95.jpeg
    8DF13385-ADF3-45BB-8583-0E1E53990F95.jpeg
    573.4 KB · Views: 0
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad