Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 22, 2016
Got an email today about a class action settlement for Diaz v. SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., et al

Esentially it’s free popcorn for everyone. Although I googled it and found this: https://classactionwallet.com/claim-25-cash-seaworld-facta-receipt-class-action-settlement/

It looks like if you have a proper receipt you could potentially get $25 cash instead of two concessions with a total of $9.50. Interesting how the email didn’t mention that tidbit. It’s too late for me because I greedily printed my vouchers but I’d be interested to see if anyone actually gets the cash.

They are taking their time getting this info out, I remember paying something when I got a notice in the mail about this back in January. An email now that the park is open would've been much more helpful, I lost my notice and totally forgot about this between when they sent it and when the park opened.

Post with the pic of the notice they sent in January

Reactions: Mamunia
Also, just noticed the deadline for the earlier notices they sent have expired, so no popcorn for me :(

Also, just noticed the deadline for the earlier notices they sent have expired, so no popcorn for me :(

Hmmm.. I don’t recall getting a notice in the post. The email came just yesterday and I was able to get the vouchers no problem.. maybe you will get an email shortly?

Got an email about this months ago, and one just the other day, no problem getting the popcorn vouchers

My daughter randomly received a voucher in the mail today. Guess since she was pass holder during that time she got one automatically. I didn't get one and was one during that time, too. Maybe later.

ez pay terms were always sketchy in the beginning, theyve been more forth coming and transparent in recent years though

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad