Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nov 24, 2009
If you have any idea what the names of then tracks are around the park that play during Christmas Town please post!

I would like to know what songs are play at the Entrance ticket windows, The Polar Pathway & Ice Palace.

RE: Christmas Town 2011 Music

The front entrance is simply the Polar Express soundtrack. The entire thing and nothing else except for one random song that just doesn't quiet fit. This is also true for North Pole/Germany.

not the whole soundtrack... just portions mixed together of 3 or 4 songs... i bought the soundtrack and they definatly dont play haf the songs like "rocking on top of the world" and "here comes santa clause"

Dear Busch Gardens,

PLEASE lose the utterly ridiculous version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" that plays on the Busch Gardens Railroad during ChristmasTown.

Sincerely,

"Sick of Dogs-a-Barking and Cats me-owing"

Reactions: Zachary

They should use the muppets version, if they're not going to use the right ones.

pandorazboxx said:
They should use the muppets version, if they're not going to use the right ones.

The Muppets are owned by Disney; I strongly doubt that's an option...

Edit: I did, however, just find a Sesame Street version on itunes from 1984...

Haberdasher1973 said:
Dear Busch Gardens,

PLEASE lose the utterly ridiculous version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" that plays on the Busch Gardens Railroad during ChristmasTown.

Sincerely,

"Sick of Dogs-a-Barking and Cats me-owing"

Awww, that was one of our favorite parts of CT! Of course, you really have to be sitting next to my 5 year old who does hand gestures for all of the verses. She's always as step behind but has this look of intense concentration on her face while she trying to pull it off. She get furious if you try to distract her. It's very funny. :cool:

Reactions: Haberdasher1973

A song played on the Polar Pathway is called "After the Sunrise" by Yanni , Albulm Winter Light

Does anyone remember or know the name of the guy that sang "Oh Holy Night" in Scotland?i really want this song and I've found it before but can't remember his name! Thanks

Josh Groban signs O Holy Night in Scotland, however this year they added a few songs to that area, well sorta. It is the same song but now they have different people singing it, so now you have one version of Oh Holy Night sung by Josh Groban, another by what sounds like a choir, an instrumental version, there are some bagpipes, and finally the Christmas Town commercial song.

Party Rocker said:
Josh Groban signs O Holy Night in Scotland, however this year they added a few songs to that area, well sorta. It is the same song but now they have different people singing it, so now you have one version of Oh Holy Night sung by Josh Groban, another by what sounds like a choir, an instrumental version, there are some bagpipes, and finally the Christmas Town commercial song.

PR; On YouTube, look up "O Holy Night Michael Crawford". Is that the "choir" version you speak of? Thanks for the other info to! If you find out any other songs (Would love to know the Polar Pathways playlist) please post!! Thanks again! :)

Jordan, you are correct it was Michael Crawford. That, hands down is my favorite version of the song. Party Rocker, I am glad to hear they are getting more songs in Scotland. Last year they only played about three songs there. On a side note, I've always wanted to know the song playlist for the penguin exhibit. If you know anything that would be great!

I should have specified that the choir version is mostly a female singer with some background choir, but still this is the only song you will hear in Scotland, just sung by different people, the instrumental, bagpipes, and the CT song.

Does anyone remember any of the music played in Holiday Hills? I am trying to make a playlist but cant remember most of the songs.

I notice they played the French version of Jingle Bells in Aquitaine while I was leaving the Penguin exhibit.

The song is titled Vive Le Vent and the version is sung by Ginette Reno.

I'll listen for the other French songs when I go back later this week and see if I can identify anymore of them.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad