Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Oktoberfest
Herbei, O Ihr Glaubigen by Karl Riedel
Lasst uns froh und munter sein by Peter Alexander
Hier kommt der Weihnachtsmann by Frank Schröder
Ich glaube noch immer an den Weihnachtsmann by Nicole
Weihnacht ist im schönen Böhmerwald by Hubert Wolf

Killarney
Ding Dong Merrily on High by Celtic Woman
Bells Over Belfast by The Irish Rovers
Christmas Caroling by The Irish Rovers
It’s Christmas Time Again by The Irish Rovers
Driving Home for Christmas by The High Kings

Wildlife Reserve
Greensleeves by California Guitar Trio

I am 99% sure that the current train soundtrack is an original recording made specifically for the train.
They play Herbei, O Ihr Glaubigen as part of a melody by Hella Heizmann and the train plays Jingle Bells by Michael W. Smith, Holly Jolly Christmas by The Fireside Singers and God, Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Mannheim Steamroller. Thank you for that list.

Last edited:
Germany:
Weinacht Ist Im Schonen Bohmerwald and Schlittenfahrt Im Winterwald by Hubert Wolf
Train:
Jingle Bells by Michael W. Smith
Holly Jolly Christmas by The Fireside Singers
God, Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Mannheim Steamroller
The only tracks that are missing that I am looking for are other ones on the train and ones in Ireland.

Reactions: Luke
There is one song that they play in Ireland with the lyrics, "Over the clover, straight to the wall." It is not any songs from the Rovers or the High Kings that I have heard.

There is one song that they play in Ireland with the lyrics, "Over the clover, straight to the wall." It is not any songs from the Rovers or the High Kings that I have heard.

I think you're thinking of The Frost is All Over by Noel McLoughlin.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Some of the songs that they play on the train are versions of, "12 Days of Christmas", "Frosty the Snowman", "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", and "Up on the Housetop". This thread cannot be abandoned now. I will listen to most or all of the tracks that are posted and not come back to this thread.

Someone probably does and they would post them.
Nay.

For thou would have posted the tracks out of the kindness of their heart as our good old friend @Luke did. Cheer up mate, for the audio track of park executives and children singing is tucked deep away into the storage of a company computer. Us feeble peasants do not have the power or capability to possess a soundtrack of such magnitude.

I get chills just thinking about how exciting it is to listen to non-copyright Christmas music play as I sit on a frigid metal train bench and go through a dark forest at night while the train slowly crawls back to the Caribou station. Thou can't even imagine the power and inspiration that would come as a result of freely wielding that soundtrack in one's own possession and being able to play those songs anytime. It might be too much for a mere mortal to possess, I would stay weary of the consequences that could come as a result of playing this soundtrack outside of November and December.

Perhaps you could contact the park and they will send you a CD personally signed for your troubles? After that, you could then upload it for all of us to enjoy! Good luck on your journeys!

Nay.

For thou would have posted the tracks out of the kindness of their heart as our good old friend @Luke did. Cheer up mate, for the audio track of park executives and children singing is tucked deep away into the storage of a company computer. Us feeble peasants do not have the power or capability to possess a soundtrack of such magnitude.

I get chills just thinking about how exciting it is to listen to non-copyright Christmas music play as I sit on a frigid metal train bench and go through a dark forest at night while the train slowly crawls back to the Caribou station. Thou can't even imagine the power and inspiration that would come as a result of freely wielding that soundtrack in one's own possession and being able to play those songs anytime. It might be too much for a mere mortal to possess, I would stay weary of the consequences that could come as a result of playing this soundtrack outside of November and December.

Perhaps you could contact the park and they will send you a CD personally signed for your troubles? After that, you could then upload it for all of us to enjoy! Good luck on your journeys!
Thank you. I will now not come back to this thread.

@Garreth Heyman Do you have all of the songs from the train I need them?

Edit: I’m for sure somebody has them but really need them now. Not the ones I listed though, so start digging

The Train:
Jingle Bells by Michael W. Smith
12 Days of Christmas by The Yuletide Singers
Holly Jolly Christmas by The Fireside Singers
God, Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Mannheim Steamroller
Germany:
Weinacht Ist Im Schonen Bohmerwald and Schlittenfahrt Im Winterwald by Hubert Wolf
Stille Nacht by David Hasselhoff
Ich Glaube Noch Immer An Den Weinachtsman by Nicole
Hier Kommt Der Weinachtsman by Frank Schroder
Freu Dich! by Kristina Bach
Herbei, O Ihr Glaubigen by Hella Heizmann
Lasst Uns Froh Und Munter sein(Medley) by Peter Alexander
Ireland:
The Irish Rovers:
Bells Over Belfast
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Christmas Caroling
Christmas Time Again