Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
About to watch for the first time! As in I am literally sitting in the theater. Does anyone think it will continue into Bier Fest? Or is this just a Summer Nights thing?

About to watch for the first time! As in I am literally sitting in the theater. Does anyone think it will continue into Bier Fest? Or is this just a Summer Nights thing?
Usually it stops mid August but given that this isn't a normal year who knows.

Reactions: CoasterAuditor
saw the 2pm show saturday. there seemed to be fewer performers than i remember but that is probably covid related. sad that the performers leave the stage instead of a quick meet and talk at the exit doors. first time i say a male actor potraying Fanky Donahough (or however it is spelled). If anyone else saw the show, was the woman playing the Bodhrán the same woman that played Shewolf in the Feinds show two years ago?

Reactions: Mwe BGW
saw the 2pm show saturday. there seemed to be fewer performers than i remember but that is probably covid related. sad that the performers leave the stage instead of a quick meet and talk at the exit doors. first time i say a male actor potraying Fanky Donahough (or however it is spelled). If anyone else saw the show, was the woman playing the Bodhrán the same woman that played Shewolf in the Feinds show two years ago?
It's Franky D.
No, the Shewolf performer isn't at Busch this summer.

There are no shows scheduled for this weekend at all? I guess it's because it's Bier Fest this weekend but the page for that says Celtic Fyre is part of Bier Fest. There's nothing scheduled throughout August except fireworks it looks like? My guess is it's the website admins not giving a sh*t currently does anybody know more?

There are no shows scheduled for this weekend at all? I guess it's because it's Bier Fest this weekend but the page for that says Celtic Fyre is part of Bier Fest. There's nothing scheduled throughout August except fireworks it looks like? My guess is it's the website admins not giving a sh*t currently does anybody know more?
Busch usually doesn't update show sedchules for new events until right before they actually start so I wouldn't be surprised to see a new lineup drop tomorrow or Thursday.

Got to see my first show of the season this afternoon, and for anyone who’s been recently: is the one male dancer always the only person not wearing a mask? Because that was literally all I could focus on the entire show.

Does anybody know when the final performance of the show will be? My guess is the last Sunday of August. I asked a team member About it and she said it would run until September. I’m not sure if this is true or not .

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad