Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.

Important Articles:​

Animated Pre-Creation:​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Major Updates:​

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that have been in the catwalk or have been inside the main building recently, what has it been like? Set pieces? Lighting tests?

Also…. Do we think they will actually build the part of launching through his mount h or was that just for the promo?

This attraction both intrigues and worries me every day. I hope they go all out with the theming or this is gonna be an easy skip in the park by next year. (And I hope they keep up with the theming too…. COUGH COUGH VERBOLTEN)

I honestly think BG knows there is more pressure on them to do this ride right compared to how things have been done in the recent past. Between the criticisms of how the park has operated over the last few seasons to the jumbled mess of promotion and theming (or lack thereof) with Pantheon, I imagine there’s an acknowledgement that they need to put more effort in this ride.

I think this is especially true given that it’s replacing an iconic ride in the park, so much like how the park did with Verbolten, they need to toe the line between making a new ride special and honoring the legacy of what existed in its place before.

For those of you that have attended opening weekends for new attractions, what was your experience with wait times etc?

We had already planned a trip to be at the park that weekend, so this was a nice little surprise. Our plan was to focus on F&W, but we will play it by ear with attempting to get on DK. I'm just hoping to build a realistic expectation! (edited to add that we will be there for the public opening, not the passmember preview).

Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad