Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.

Important Articles:​

Animated Pre-Creation:​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Major Updates:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay but with the opening of this basically coinciding with the opening of Food & Wine, they should have made a spooky Barvarian food booth paying tribute.

Curse of DarkChocolate Cake!
Pretzel FrostBites!
Demented DiMöpkenbrot
Schnitzel's Workshop!
Snowmobile Cones!

Last edited:
With as much issues as they have had with Pantheon, I can’t wait to be the guinea pig on this…. I can type much more but not now. I just hope this is a good and true ‘preview’ for members.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
View attachment 28809
This is from a BGW FB group. It’s interesting that the Curse of DK shirt complete with trademark is in rotation. Could this indicate some kind of negotiations with Falcon’s Treehouse?
BGW likely owns the name and merch rights but not the rights to script or the video. At least that is how I know other contracts have been written.

BGW likely owns the name and merch rights but not the rights to script or the video. At least that is how I know other contracts have been written.
I wouldn’t be shocked if this was the case but this is the first DK merch in years, where we’ve seen Drachen Fire, Europe in the Air, BBW, Glissade, Wilde Maus, etc. pins and other shirts, etc. but once DK was gone, there was nothing. That leads me to wonder if DarKoaster’s creation led to some kind of negotiation with Falcon’s Treehouse in the last year to obtain more of the DK rights…

I wouldn’t be shocked if this was the case but this is the first DK merch in years, where we’ve seen Drachen Fire, Europe in the Air, BBW, Glissade, Wilde Maus, etc. pins and other shirts, etc. but once DK was gone, there was nothing. That leads me to wonder if DarKoaster’s creation led to some kind of negotiation with Falcon’s Treehouse in the last year to obtain more of the DK rights…
Highly doubt it I would say that more likely is that BGW didn't quite feel that they had a decent way to merchandise what was essentially a SBNO attraction as all the mentioned ons had been removed.

Okay but with the opening of this basically coinciding with the opening of Food & Wine, they should have made a spooky Barvarian food booth paying tribute.

Curse of DarkChocolate Cake!
Pretzel FrostBites!
Demented DiMöpkenbrot
Schnitzel's Workshop!
Snowmobile Cones!
They actually were serving some DarKoaster themed drinks near the ride on Friday! Didn’t get a chance to try them, but thought it was interesting!

They actually were serving some DarKoaster themed drinks near the ride on Friday! Didn’t get a chance to try them, but thought it was interesting!
What were they???

DarKoaster Spiked Lemonade
DarKoaster Spirits
DarKoaster Cocktail
DarKoaster Brew
DarKoaster Elixir

I can’t wait to see the unique drinks they can come up with…. Lol!!!!

What were they???

DarKoaster Spiked Lemonade
DarKoaster Spirits
DarKoaster Cocktail
DarKoaster Brew
DarKoaster Elixir

I can’t wait to see the unique drinks they can come up with…. Lol!!!!
I honestly don’t remember the names, but I saw they were using the name in some of the drinks. I should’ve gotten a picture of it.

Also, they had quite a bit of generic DarKoaster merch in the little shop across from Burgermiester’s where shirts and jackets just had the name of the ride on them.

Reactions: RKRCC
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad