Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I'm assuming you redeem it at the kiosks outside the front gate like other Membership bonus tickets?
How do you get the reservations to go along with the free ticket? You have to also have a reservation to get in to the limited event. There is nothing on the BGW website. Sent message to BGW and will hopefully get a reply.

Here is the message that I got back from BGW:

“Hey there! You should see this when you log into your online account.”

There is nothing when I go to my online account.

Is anyone seeing this member promotion on their online account?

I would like to take my 2 college kids to the park next Monday night.

Thanks

I have the free ticket in my account, though I bet I’d have to log into each family members account manually to get more than one.

Reactions: Glissade
After many messages with BGW on FB Messenger, they did not know why the free tickets do not show up online after I sign in. They got my sign in information and could see that there is nothing there. They instructed me how to get a reservation for my two college kids and I have to pick up the free tickets at the ticket window once we get to the park. I bet that there will be a long discussion at the ticket window.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
Out of curiosity I logged into the BG app, and the free ticket showed up there if that does anyone any good.

Reactions: Zachary
After many messages with BGW on FB Messenger, they did not know why the free tickets do not show up online after I sign in. They got my sign in information and could see that there is nothing there. They instructed me how to get a reservation for my two college kids and I have to pick up the free tickets at the ticket window once we get to the park. I bet that there will be a long discussion at the ticket window.

I had better luck calling and speaking to a customer service rep about Bring-A-Friend tickets, granted this was back in September for the Taste of Busch Gardens event, but said customer service rep emailed me the PDFs of the tickets that I printed and brought to the park with me. I still had an interesting discussion with the gate attendant, but showing him the printouts and the reservations on my phone got us all in the park.

Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

I didn't get that email nor can I find it anywhere on my account. Where should I look? Seems like I'm an "any active member".

I didn't get that email nor can I find it anywhere on my account. Where should I look? Seems like I'm an "any active member".
I did not get anything or see anything online for members to bring a friend ticket to Christmas Celebration. BGW via FB messenger instructed me to make a reservation for my friend using the Ticket type and inputting my member number in as the ticket number. Then I had to go to Guest Services to get the actual free ticket. I had my doubts, but it worked just fine last night.

^^-- turns out you have to log in using the member ID number rather than email addr and password to see the ticket under discounts. No spaces. I don't know when it would have appeared, finally got the email Saturday.

I’m visiting orlando this weekend and plan on making the drive to Tampa to visit BGT is my Premier(Upgraded to Platinum with Covid) good to get me into Their ChristmasTown or do I need a seperate ticket? Thanks in advance!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad