Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Im not sure,sounds good,but still flawed

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No,but still,not a lost cause with some adjustments

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • #%@$ NO!Horrible Idea!

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 31, 2013
(i accidentlally deleted this and have to write it over again...Bear with me.)

WELCOME,TO THE CARNIVALE!

ENGLAND

The Kings Ball is underway,and everyone is invited!Dance your heart out inside the Globe Theater,or purchase special trinkets and snacks from the vendors,or watch the Royal Jesters!

HEATHERDOWNS

The pipers play,and the Scotch is pouring,and the fun has just begun!No kilt necessary!

KILLARNEY
The band is playing,the fiddle is hot and the whiskey is going round!Fell free to dance a jig,or purchase traditional irish trinkets and treasures.

FRANCE
Le Cirque de Imaginque(The Circus of Imaginaton) has rolled in! Acrobats,Contortionists,Jugglers,Mimes,Sword Swallowers,Fire Eaters,and Fire Breathers perform their amazing acts before youre eyes!Care for something less exciting?Look at the fine art laid out to be gazed upon by your very eyes!

NEW FRANCE

Wood Carvers and Folk Singers are ready to welcome you to their homes and put on a show!

GERMANYWUNDERBAR!The Oktoberfest Festival is 24/7 here in Busch Gardens!Fresh Bratwurst,Pretzels,and Lager are ready!So, put on a fresh pair of leiderhosen and Polka your head into Germany!

ITALYThe Carnivale is ready to begin!Traditional floats line the streets,Extravagant Masks and costumes are paraded,while the Starlight Orchestra returns to play for your entertainment!

Of course,this is just a sum of the total event,But basically its a celebration of Traditions and Customs in Europe.

Reactions: Ambz and Ben
give busch 10 years,and maybe scott will be gone and we will have an overhaul of corporate and a better busch gardens.I remain optimistic.

Reactions: MrLaptop
Busch Gardens has always been a family park, and I'm sure that many children would not enjoy watching contortionists and would scream at the sight of sword-swallowers.

It's really no different from going to the circus.

I dig the idea, but it seems like another Illuminights to me. Keep the roaming performers and the show concepts. I'm not the biggest advocate for turning summer into another event outside of weekends. Dump the money left over from summer events into the bigger seasonal stuff (Food & Wine, HOS, Christmas Town).

netdvn said:
It's really no different from going to the circus.

I dig the idea, but it seems like another Illuminights to me. Keep the roaming performers and the show concepts. I'm not the biggest advocate for turning summer into another event outside of weekends. Dump the money left over from summer events into the bigger seasonal stuff (Food & Wine, HOS, Christmas Town).

Well, there are many children that are afraid of the circus because of such things.

I suppose you are right...More like acrobatics and non-mentally-scaring performers...although,you could keep some of the sets and do a CarnEvil(without clowns,because oh no! theyre so scary!)for HoS

Just because some people are afraid of contortionists and chainsaw jugglers doesn't mean we can't include them. That's just like saying people are afraid of wolves and wild animals, so we should take them out of the park. Or a lot of people are afraid of roller coasters so they should all be removed to avoid scaring anybody.

The park incorporated plenty of dark and scary elements into their regular season stuff before. Verbolten, Castle O Sullivan, Darkastle, Corkscrew Hill, etc all have their dark elements that some people may find scary. That doesn't mean we should tone down a show just because it has a few acrobatics that are deemed "scary" for some kids.

- Have we really gotten so PC that we can't scare anybody anymore?

Rollercoasters are voluntary. Wild animals are separated from guests. Putting sword-swallowers and contortionists in the middle of a path is different. Children would scream and cry and beg their parents to take a different route, and I, for one, am not a fan of the sound of screaming children. If these performances were in their own show or something, I would be fine with it.

I don't know most children, but when I was a kid that stuff wouldn't have scared me, it would of made me curious. Not curious enough to try it, but curious and wonder "How are they doing that??" It's just a magic trick. (A dangerous one, but a magic trick nonetheless.)

And this is somebody who was afraid of everything as a child, also knowing many others who would have felt the same way. I think you're overestimating on how many children would actually be afraid of these sort of things.

I'm not saying that all children would enjoy seeing this sort of thing, but not all children would be afraid of it either.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad