Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

fortnite GIF

I normally wouldn't post something like this but due to the sudden increase in tension going on in this thread...Day 23...

yeah I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to go through and just dislike everything without even reading it. Or does someone really dislike praising a guy fir jumping in to protect a little child when all heck was breaking loose?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211022-110554_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211022-110554_Chrome.jpg
    531.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20211022-110614_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211022-110614_Chrome.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 28
I didn’t know it would send people notifications outside of visiting the forums. Otherwise, YOLO!

Do you really have to ask if I had something better to do with my time? Of course not 😎

Off to visit another forum !

Q is well traveled on the internet

I didn’t know it would send people notifications outside of visiting the forums. Otherwise, YOLO!

Yes, anyone who has been a member of any community using forum software made in the last 20 years would know this.

Off to visit another forum !

Q is well traveled on the internet

Obviously not that well traveled.

Wait, I know this joke! It’s the one about the condescending self-styled expert who thinks a hobbyist forum will be easy pickings to push around and thereby assuage their insecurities, but who unexpectedly gets mopped up and resorts to their true core skill of childish antics before fucking off under the facade of glib indifference.

It wasn’t funny back in 1994 either.

Reactions: ShaynePC
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad