Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Just curious if anybody has been in the Brauhaus for the St. Patrick's Day event. If so, are they serving food or is it just beer. Are they still offering 30 taps? And lastly, is the room open for seating or do you get a beer and take it out into the Festhaus?

Just curious if anybody has been in the Brauhaus for the St. Patrick's Day event. If so, are they serving food or is it just beer. Are they still offering 30 taps? And lastly, is the room open for seating or do you get a beer and take it out into the Festhaus?
It's "yes" to all the above. Lots of beers, food choices, some seats spread out or you can go out to the festhuas.

What the German Meatballs lack in appearance they make up for in flavor. One of the best meatball dishes I’ve ever had. 9/10
6804123E-67C5-49C8-9996-98EB71267D70.jpeg

The Roasted Sirloin Slider with house chips was a bit disappointing. The chips are the highlight of this dish in my personal opinion. While nothing is particularly wrong with the slider... it’s definitely missing something that would take them to the next level. Chips are fantastic though. 7/10 overall.
621CC761-79EF-4BEA-850C-B2E20F16ED0F.jpeg

So, even though I ordered and payed for my steins in February of 2020, I can’t pick them up for another few weeks? What a bummer.

• Sad
Reactions: Nicole
Even though I’m still bummed about not getting our physical steins from 13 months ago, the Stein Club card was useful. We were able to redeem our $5 pours at Grogan’s without any issues.

The downside; we were giving 10 ounce pours at both locations instead of the 16 ounce that we were supposed to get.

I hope they continue to honor the cards, so that we don’t have the hassle of worrying about dinging up our mugs.

Yeah, it was explained to me the cards are a permanent thing. I think enough of us complained that somebody finally came through with the cards. It will also make things easier when they have Beer Fest as I was told the cards will work for that, too. A heads up though. There are two different levels of stein club now. There is a premium stein and the regular stein. The premium holds 20oz and the regular holds 16oz. Of course, as you mentioned, right now they are pouring the beer into 10oz or 12oz plastic cups. They seem to be pretty inconsistent with their sizing. There are some clearly marked beers that they have always said were 10oz pours. There are 2 different cards depending on your level of stein club membership so make sure you get the right one. As for the 2020 stein; there isn't one. The steins they are using for 2021 are the ones ordered for 2020. They don't have a date on them so they "dodged a bullet" for having to remake steins for 2021.

So they've already replaced the other screen style menus, or are these additional new ones elsewhere in the room?

Edit: I see now that they are the same screen, with a rotating set of beers.

Has anyone tried the Rueben now offered here? Curious if it has any sort of quality.

We've had it twice, both with completely different results. Considering that they're likely just popped into a toaster oven, it was decent one time. The second time reminded me of something you'd get at a gas station in desperation.

On another note, has anyone that is a Stein Club member received anything about renewing?

I'll see if I can answer both questions here. They don't have the Rueben sandwich anymore. As a matter of fact, they didn't have the slider yesterday and sorted of hinted it won't be back either. It doesn't show up on the menu board anymore. The menu board showed the German meatballs and pretzels. Then somebody had handwritten in and said they didn't have pretzels.

I assume you are talking about the Stein Club for 2022. I asked yesterday and was told "around the 1st of December". I also asked if there was even going to be a stein anymore since they had resorted to the card for the discount. Didn't get a straight answer. Also, did you know they introduced 2 levels of Stein Club membership? One is for 12oz and another one for 16oz refills. The next time you are there look directly behind the cash registers and you will see the 16oz steins. I believe the price for the 16oz is around $200 annually.

Thank you!

We couldn't justify going for the larger steins, since we aren't local to the park, but I certainly wouldn't mind the larger pours!

Reactions: Coasternerd
Most places didn't have 16oz cups so it was a moot point for the friends we went with. I would get my usual 12oz and he would get his "16oz". If you put them side by side there was no difference.

It appears that you can still receive your Steinclub discount at locations that pour draft beer. We just were able to get the discounted price at the Corner bar in England.

Reactions: Zachary and Mwe BGW
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad