Bottle-free Season Pass Drink Plan coming in 2017

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Sep 30, 2015
We will have to do this when we go again. Didn't know it was an option to do this. They really need to explain things better about the program. Worked well all day doing refills.

Reactions: SWStevo

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
Richmond
I visited guest services yesterday to link my bottle to my pass on the way in. The lady said she couldn't do it without a supervisor. She sent me to border cafe inside the park. Border cafe supervisor said 'I can't do that from here, you'll have to visit guest services'. On my way out of the park I visited guest services once more and the supervisor performed the link no problem. I didn't mention the earlier debacle as it was really not much of a hassle and I wasn't in a bitchy type mood.

Jun 19, 2013
MAZ said:
I visited guest services yesterday to link my bottle to my pass on the way in. The lady said she couldn't do it without a supervisor. She sent me to border cafe inside the park. Border cafe supervisor said 'I can't do that from here, you'll have to visit guest services'. On my way out of the park I visited guest services once more and the supervisor performed the link no problem. I didn't mention the earlier debacle as it was really not much of a hassle and I wasn't in a bitchy type mood.
You bring up a great point I've been thinking about with KD...the lack of system permissions for the associates to do many transactions without the assistance of a white-shirt Supervisor or not being trained up on policy except for making a sale.  The park has made huge improvements with Ops and upkeep this season so its clear to me that they've revisited training and SOP's and its being modeled from the new GM & down. But, this is a conversation for another thread... just throwing in my observations about the back-and-forth-and-nobody-knows-what mentality up there at times that you just had...trust me, I've had similar experiences over the past several seasons.

Reactions: Zachary and MAZ
Jul 31, 2016
Southern Va
What I meant was, how would they know you actually lost your bottle? Even deactivated, it's 1 dollar for a brand new bottle while keeping your other bottle for at home purposes.

Feb 1, 2015
Not sure if this is the right thread or if this has been discussed, but my family has the meal and drink plan and I'm going with friends soon so can they use my families passes to use those benefits? Or does it show their pictures or something

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Caleb said:
Not sure if this is the right thread or if this has been discussed, but my family has the meal and drink plan and I'm going with friends soon so can they use my families passes to use those benefits? Or does it show their pictures or something
I am not sure about bottle if you have that since its has its own barcode but your picture pops up every time ypu use your pass shopping and eating included so they would not be able to use it.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad