Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Still closed today at 11:45...
That leaves only the Festhaus for lunch

update: they ended up opening a little later. Already ate at the Festhaus by that time already though, and when I came back in the evening they were out of sandwiches and the marinara sauce for the pizza pretzels.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ludmarco
New project, someone who gets to frequent the park more then my 3-4 annual trips will have to help me out on this, as this isn’t something that is vivid in my mind, and if you street view it in google earth le catapult and big bad wolf refreshments still occupy that space. But the drawings show that they are redoing the slab work on the right of the building which includes leveling the pad and adding an additional door, and potentially redoing a fence and gate(this part I have zero memory of)? I’m more of a trappers smoke house guy so I’m not positive but from my memory that shops retail space isn’t that deep in to the building so I assume this really is more of an access to employees type thing ?

Attachments

• IMG_8789.png
    IMG_8789.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 70
New project, someone who gets to frequent the park more then my 3-4 annual trips will have to help me out on this, as this isn’t something that is vivid in my mind, and if you street view it in google earth le catapult and big bad wolf refreshments still occupy that space. But the drawings show that they are redoing the slab work on the right of the building which includes leveling the pad and adding an additional door, and potentially redoing a fence and gate(this part I have zero memory of)? I’m more of a trappers smoke house guy so I’m not positive but from my memory that shops retail space isn’t that deep in to the building so I assume this really is more of an access to employees type thing ?
It's gate and door replacements are only for employees use. And is mostly out of site feom gueat view and has a lot to do with the side between island freeze and the building itself.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad