Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
No it's a nickname I have given the building and I have stuck with it as the definitive name

Okay, so it's not official then. Just something you came up with.

Killarney Sim Building is far more commonly used I believe. Not sure what the terminology used internally is these days for the space though. If an employee wants to shoot me a message with it, feel free too though!

You are right it is not an official name I don't actually work for Busch Gardens I am just a huge fan and it's a name i came up with

Okay, so it's not official then. Just something you came up with.

Killarney Sim Building is far more commonly used I believe. Not sure what the terminology used internally is these days for the space though. If an employee wants to shoot me a message with it, feel free too though!
I've heard a lot of people call it EITA and pronounce it E-ta, some call it Corkscrew Hill and some still call it Questor. I call it the Sim Building. It goes by all the names it's had in the past. It is interesting it doesn't have an "official" name like DarKastle.

Interestingly enough, the park still refers to DarKoaster as DarKastle in some cases. Sometimes the building itself is still DarKastle while the coaster is separate. I guess the park didn't feel the need to do that with the Sim Building.

I've heard a lot of people call it EITA and pronounce it E-ta, some call it Corkscrew Hill and some still call it Questor. I call it the Sim Building. It goes by all the names it's had in the past. It is interesting it doesn't have an "official" name like DarKastle.

Interestingly enough, the park still refers to DarKoaster as DarKastle in some cases. Sometimes the building itself is still DarKastle while the coaster is separate. I guess the park didn't feel the need to do that with the Sim Building.
Really interesting. Do you know of other buildings in the park that have “official” names like that? I’m always fascinated by things like this; it almost seems to legitimize the lore of the park when buildings have a thematic name that’s used in an official capacity.

For example, at KD I know the International Street buildings are all officially known by the countries that they originally represented: Swiss Building, German Building, Italian Building, and Spanish Building. I just think it’s cool for some reason because even as theming ebbs and flows over the years, and attractions and shops change, the buildings remain rooted in their initial identity. I love it.

Last edited:
I would love for them to redo the sim building into a drop tower with dragons and a simulator in Corkscrew Hill

If they’re just going to use it for event space for the foreseeable future, it would be nice to use it for penguins during Christmas Town while we’re at it.

I'd love to see the same, but unfortunately a major part of the appeal of the space for Howl-O-Scream is that they can leave the house fully intact all season long.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad