Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
So THAT'S where the SEAS CoasterDynamix stuff is. I regularly check the CD website for SEAS stuff and it is never there, thank god it has been discovered.

Reactions: Le Moose
Is alpengeist only running on weekends these days or is she running all days and the website is lying
This past Thursday there were team members out front telling guests the ride was closed due to staffing, which seems to be a common trend across the park and the industry as a whole.

Regardless of the honesty and openness expressed, it is still terrible business to show Alpengiest running in advertisements and to have it closed. As someone who hadn’t visited the park since November, I had no clue that the ride was going to be closed during my visit. If the park were to open Tempesto or Loch Ness Monster on weekends and have them closed during the week that would be understandable as those attractions are not featured in any advertising, but to display a star attraction prominently in advertisements and then have the ride closed is just not a good look for the park.

FWIW, it was open yesterday (5/13/21). Rode it once and it seemed to me to be a little bit smoother than usual, though still rough in spots and also seemed to be moving faster than I remembered too.

FWIW, it was open yesterday (5/13/21). Rode it once and it seemed to me to be a little bit smoother than usual, though still rough in spots and also seemed to be moving faster than I remembered too.
Alpie has been running really well this year. It’s definitely a lot smoother than I remember, I love it so much

Hopefully maintenance is able to get Alpengeist back in good shape before the weekend. On Saturday I noticed that the lift motor was making a very loud helicopter like noise. Then, on Sunday it was down, and it didn't open until the last 15 minutes on Monday. It wasn't open long because as seen in the video, they had to take a train off the track because it was having issues in the station. 😕
View attachment PXL_20210615_000513013.mp4

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad