Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nov 1, 2012
The park's web site now advertising the 2016 Season Passes

2016 Gold Pass Only:
New: $87.75
Renewal: $83.25

All Season Dining:
$87.00

All Season Drink Re-fill:
$22.99

Combo Season Pass + All Season Dining:
New: $174.75
Renewal: $170.25

Combo Season Pass + All Season Dining + All Season Refills:
New: $197.74
Renewal: $193.24

The park is offering a payment plan (9 monthly payments) for the Gold Season Pass and the Gold Season Pass Combos.

So, they're offering a free Fast Lane Plus for renewing passholders. Does anyone know if it's transferable to another person? My son has a pass that I intend to renew, but he's not tall enough for most of the rides on the Fast Lane Plus and I'd hate for it to go to waste.

Question.. What is the typical daily ticket price like? Is it around $60-$70. I tried to look really fast. Does the Gold Pass pay for itself after 2 trips? Wife and I might go next season a couple times.

I depends on what time of year you go. In the past they have discounted tickets in the Spring, when kids are still in school.

I was looking on the website and saw some cool info. If you're an existing member, you can get a past lane plus if you renew this year. Also, the drink option includes as souvenir bottle.

Pretzel Kaiser said:
I was looking on the website and saw some cool info.  If you're an existing member, you can get a past lane plus if you renew this year.  Also, the drink option includes as souvenir bottle.

It does state for 2015, so I guess the remainder of the season and not for next season. I would get one free admission for this season if I buy the Gold.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad