Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I've noticed that as far as Pass Holder mail goes, such as e-mails, mailing of certain things such as the Fun Trackers; it really is a hit or miss if you get anything. Sometimes you get things, some times you don't. I honestly don't think the park gives every pass holder the same e-mail or they don't mail out every pass holder a fun tracker.

I received mine today and I would imagine since this calendar only goes until May, that there will be one issued for the summer and perhaps even Fall/ Christmas Town. It makes sense if they are holding the later months in order to issue the most up-to-date info on concerts, events, and other happenings at the park.

One thing for sure; I am excited about the Food and Wine Festival!

I recieved mine last wekk, and it also only went to May. I wonder if they will send a full one later on?

I got mine the week before last week, and as far as getting mailed things I'm never left out, I've always gotten my calendar, emails, and "Invitations" to things.

So far, the marketing has been very informative on the off-season. I'm all ready all atwitter over Pass Member Preview... though.. I am not the normal pass goer. I'm all atwitter if I even hear "Busch Gardens" even if it is in an abstract way.

Someone could say: "Our yard has a Herb Garden and Rose Bushes." My mind would actually respond like this: "Whaaa? Busch Gardens? Yeah, I'm up for a trip to Busch Gardens."

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad