Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 1, 2010
Ok how on earth to people survive this ride? Lol. I don't think I could handle the launch. The launch of volcano is enough for me

Volcano's launch is only slightly weaker than TTD's. The main reason why people think the launch is "intense" is because of the speed, which apparently overrules actual force. Really it's just nothing more than a large number for speed and height and general mehness everywhere else.

4 full seconds which is roughly about 1.37 G's. Verbolten pulls about 1 G in its second launch and rides like Blue Fire Megacoaster @ Europa can pull about 1.2 Gs in their launches. It's not really much of a noticable difference, yet apparently people can "feel" that difference. If I remember right Hypersonic pulled 2 Gs on its launch.

Wild Mouses pull more force than all of these launches by the way.

Great info, you sure know your coasters. Any idea what the g force on volcanos launch is? And it's hard to believe verbolten's launch has almost as many Gs as top thrill dragster which goes 120+ mph

Not the slightest clue, I can't find any mention to how long its launch track is and how much time it takes to get to 70 mph.

EDIT: By the way, force isn't speed in general. It's how much time it takes to get to that speed. The less time taken to get to a set speed the more force. The more speed in the same amount of time is more force, too. So going from 0-60 in 2 seconds is more forceful than 0-60 in 4.

i love snapchat

Attachments

• 21D02FC6-4FFD-4D72-B51F-E1D3BBAD4278.jpeg
    21D02FC6-4FFD-4D72-B51F-E1D3BBAD4278.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: Logang
I’m confused. CP explained to its guests why it was closed and told them the reopening date is unknown? Parks do that? (Yes, that was sarcasm)

Reactions: Pretzel Kaiser
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad