Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
A freespin can easily fit in the Splashwater Falls plot by my calculations. With the recent rumors of Batman at Fiesta leaving, it has me wondering...could that be getting relocated to Over Georgia? I don't think it will, but with Six Flags, you never know.

Reactions: TDChrisGO
Either pandemonium or batman freespin for sure if so - i’d honestly be cool with either, SFOG needs a spinning coaster of sorts really bad. Best case situation is an Axis, but it’s definitely something relating to spinning.
I’d lose my damn mind if it was an Axis lmaoooo

Watch, they're receiving whatever spinning ride SFFT is taking down
That is EXACTLY what I'm thinking!

I’d lose my damn mind if it was an Axis lmaoooo
Could you imagine how long Six Flags would take to build that? Falcon's Flight would open before they got the Axis open (if that's what's coming, which again I don't think it is)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting post from SFOG, seems like Pandemonium is being taken down to some extent as one leg of the ride is already down. Is this routine maintenance, or could it be a potential relocation of the ride to splashwater’s location, making room for another, larger addition in the back lot?
E8343D83-C2FE-42B9-88BF-5C74560FD981.png

• Wow
Reactions: Fiender
But I do want to ask, if it was to be getting relocated, why would they go through the whole process of making a themed (ish) area with the steampunk theme for something that was only built a few years ago, only for it to be moved? Unless they’re just using that angle as a teaser for a new attraction. I tried looking at the footer of the support in question, but I can’t tell if the support is there or not. They intentionally made it look that way.

I don't think SFA removed any legs of the ride or did anything like that. I think their fix was just an operational one. They balance the ride by telling people to go to the other side instead of going to the seat number you were standing on. That was the change I noticed. Prior to the incident they told you to go to the seat number you were standing on.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad