Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 22, 2019
I'm trying to decide if I want to get the all-season photo pass or maybe the one day photo pass, but I don't know what rides even have on-ride photos. Does anyone here know? I can't find any information about this on their website.

One thing I did figure out is that the all-season photo pass is only good at the park you buy it from.

Trying to get an answer from their "chat bot" is ridiculous. Every question gives you the same answer: a link to the park schedule and it asks you if you want to make a reservation.

Reactions: Nicole
Kingda Ka, Green Lantern, Nitro, El Toro, Bizzaro, and Batman are the ones I can think of off my head. The Batman/Bizzaro booths aren’t always open though. I want to say the Log Flume has one as well but am not certain. Either photo pass option includes photos taken by photographers around the park as well. Not sure if this helps at all lol

Kingda Ka, Green Lantern, Nitro, El Toro, Bizzaro, and Batman are the ones I can think of off my head. The Batman/Bizzaro booths aren’t always open though. I want to say the Log Flume has one as well but am not certain. Either photo pass option includes photos taken by photographers around the park as well. Not sure if this helps at all lol

It does! Even if it's just those that may be worth it to me. Now I need to mull it over some more. Never had a photo pass at any park, and seems like it could be fun to have.

Reactions: Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad