Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Attraction Type
Roller Coaster
Attraction Status
Existing
Attraction Manufacturer
Bolliger & Mabillard
Attraction Model
Surf Coaster
Shock, awe, surprise!

But seriously, wasn't it known SWO was gonna get one of these for awhile/would have happened earlier if it weren't for the pandemic?

Reactions: thomasellerjr90
Shock, awe, surprise!

But seriously, wasn't it known SWO was gonna get one of these for awhile/would have happened earlier if it weren't for the pandemic?

It's also been one of the biggest talking points for a while, It was known that SWO was getting the Surf Coaster but with the post-pandemic effects on parks being akin to throwing a particularly large spanner in the global works it's good news to know this project is still going on and that Parkfans has acquired the plans for the ride.

Last edited:
No spoilers, but I really do hope SWO goes through with this. It's nice to see new things coming out in a time where project size has dwindled overall and there seems to be fewer prototype or even just different projects, esp from the big manufacturers. This is the first time BM tried something new since the wing coaster unless I'm mistaken.

I really just wanna get an idea what these trains are gonna be like. Will they be successful in eliminating things we all dislike about stand up coasters? That's my most pressing issue on the "surf coaster." It DOES sound really cool in theory but I just think of Vortex and Green Lantern and how much I dislike those attractions.

Reactions: Coasternerd
I did the thing.

Highlighted/red letters are TBLC132GSDE48SE... no idea what it could mean personally but I get the sense some of you might be able to pick it apart : )

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Highlighted/red letters are TBLC132GSDE48SE... no idea what it could mean personally but I get the sense some of you might be able to pick it apart : )

Probably a good topic for the DarKastle Replacement thread. Oh, and I wouldn't smash all the characters together this time. 😉

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad