Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
So, we just got done with the Ripper escape room. It is broken. And the park has known since yesterday and still took our money and sent us into the room. Because the broken puzzle box is at the end, we can't even try it again.

The game, itself, was cool, and the actor was great. There were even scares. But taking my money was unethical.

I recommend not trying it, until someone hears that it is fixed.

Nicole said:
I just heard from a friend at the park that they are still using the puzzle lock that was broken yesterday and this morning.  Maybe it is fixed?

Are you referring to the cryptex? We got out of the room with no mechanical/technical issues.

Reactions: jornor
Yes. We know others have had the same problem, as well. In fact, the actor came in and told us to keep fiddling with it, because it is difficult. We know we had the right name, because it finally opened right after the game ended, after we have tried for 10 minutes to make it work.

Nicole said:
Yes.  We know others have had the same problem, as well.  In fact, the actor came in and told us to keep fiddling with it, because it is difficult.  We know we had the right name, because it finally opened right after the game ended, after we have tried for 10 minutes to make it work.

Oh wow... I'll admit I had to pull VERY hard once I had the right word. That stinks :(

The part that irritates me is that they knew about the problem and left the puzzle in there. They should have found another way to hide the clue.

Reactions: angelicurrr
Has anyone else tried this out? My sister wants to do it but she is young. How scary is it?

There are a creepy story, several startle scares, and many gory props.  The premise is that you are searching the Ripper's room. It is a bit like solving puzzles in a HOS maze.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad