Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
You already get that with Platinum. (In theory. For most of the benefits.)
In my limited experience, it was random chance that we received Platinum benefits at the other parks. We were often told that they were mostly only valid at our home park (occasionally they were actually able to show us in print which perks would transfer and which would not, other times, not so much).

I'm not saying that price tag would be worth it, but seeing some consistent benefits across the board would be a nice for the highest tier of membership.

Reactions: panopticon31
Is this pretty likely or just a trolling for info survey? I feel like it's another blow to platinum members.

Was at Seaworld briefly on Saturday so I scanned my pass just to see what comes up under member benifits....it shows the $5 busch bucks but also shows only redeamable at BGW. I didnt expect them to work but thought it was interesting they showed up at all. Anyhow, its amazing how much more effichent the toll booths work. The free beer was Pacifico and Corona Premier.

You already get that with Platinum. (In theory. For most of the benefits.)
The question is will you continue to get them in 2022. The prepaid year of memberships ending might be seen by Seas as a great time to revamp their memberships.

Not sure this is the right place for this. I guess us members are getting screwed some more. Just got an email for a $60 fun card. Really makes me wonder why I even pay for membership when $60 will get you in to Bierfest thru Sept 12. I guess they figure a half staffed park isn't crowded enough already!

Reactions: panopticon31
Not sure this is the right place for this. I guess us members are getting screwed some more. Just got an email for a $60 fun card. Really makes me wonder why I even pay for membership when $60 will get you in to Bierfest thru Sept 12. I guess they figure a half staffed park isn't crowded enough already!
Curious to see how low daily ticket prices go on Groupon.

You could get these 60$ fun cards back in March too I remember, couple friends of mine got them. Also valid until Sept. 12. Membership is no longer a cheaper means of gaining unlimited admission, it costs about the same as buying all the seasonal fun cards, but with perks thrown in as your free dog chow.

No. Fun Cards don't have blackout dates. Only Basic Memberships do. Why? Because:

"Fuck you." ~ BGW
Why even have basic memberships. Shit not that I advocate this, but with a fun pass what’s to stop me from parking elsewhere, walking over, and getting in with the fun card? 10% discount on food comes out to $5-6 a day for me tops. Usually $3-4. $60 to go every Sunday and Monday for 2 months? Sign me up.

Why even have basic memberships. Shit not that I advocate this, but with a fun pass what’s to stop me from parking elsewhere, walking over, and getting in with the fun card? 10% discount on food comes out to $5-6 a day for me tops. Usually $3-4. $60 to go every Sunday and Monday for 2 months? Sign me up.
It’s so they can advertise a “starting at” price that’s low enough to get someone to click/inquire, realize that the value really doesn’t start until Unlimited, and then dig into that.

This may be a dumb question, but how can I find out when my membership expiries? Has anything changed with year round operations? I bought it back at the beginning of 2020 and it was extended with covid.

This may be a dumb question, but how can I find out when my membership expiries? Has anything changed with year round operations? I bought it back at the beginning of 2020 and it was extended with covid.
If you paid in full pre-COVID, your new, COVID-revised expiration date should be one year from the original expiration.

Going to the park next week and see they have removed reservations. Has anyone tried the employee entrance lately??? I want to try it, but have a fear of rejection... 😀

I don't think the reservations had anything to do with them not letting people in through there anymore.

Since the reservations said “All guests enter using the toll plaza”, I figured they could just say they were using the reservation system to not permit entrance through the employee entrance. Now that that system is gone, I was hoping they would reinstate this benefit

Reactions: Nibbins
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad