Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The fence with the masks has been up since this past summer. I thought I saw the same photo on a Facebook group with a comment that the masks were in a/the queue of The Lost World/Volcano or the extinct Animal Safari Station.

Sounds like a few on here stated if anything was was to happen for a possible Phase II we would not hear about anything until the end of 2022 or beginning of 2023.

Saw this drone footage posted to YouTube. They carefully pan over the entire park. While probably not intentional, they almost seem to strategically avoid panning over backlot...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Was it intentional or are they trying to hide something going on?

I am not surprised that the park is leaning toward some sort of potential Lost World replacement. I am not making any predictions of attractions or whether this project will spread out over one or two years. It sounds like CF/KD wants to bring the Lost World version II into fruition. Should be interesting to watch this unfold over the next year or two.

Maybe that photo with the tiki faces the park tweeted earlier was teasing the blog post, because said tweet is no longer on their Twitter page.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
KD recently hired a new digital communications manager, who wrote that blog post. His bio at the bottom of the blog says “An experienced storyteller, Kyle manages the content for the park's website, mobile app, blog, and social media. He loves all things amusement park history, photography, and videography.” Surely there’s a good chance this is just the KD’s new park history-loving communications manager writing a blog post about something that interests him?

They did have lost world posters up in the X-pedition area for almost a year now though.

Would be funny if they actually brought these back and had the hint in our face the whole time.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad