2027 Announcement tomorrow at 4am Eastern.
- A trackless dark ride using the space underneath the two coasters.
I don't know how much stock I'd put in to an obviously AI generated thing.Is it just me, or does the 3-across seating make this look like the first Multi-Dimension Mover? Given Gröna Lund and Tivoli's history with Intamin, I wouldn't be surprised.
I don't think it's AI generated, not going to lie.I don't know how much stock I'd put in to an obviously AI generated thing.
Do we know if the big Vekoma will still eventually happen?2027 Announcement tomorrow at 4am Eastern.
Once again I will reiterate that the expansion and big Vekoma have been put on ice, as Jetline happened and then a bunch of other rides and structures simultaneously reached end of life. What's been happening in the last few seasons is a big house-cleaning effort to bring the existing park back up to speed.
Currently we are expecting up to four attractions next year;
This is what the site for the latter three looks like right now. Those are indeed coaster support anchors;
- A rebuilt Vildare Musen with new supports and mild profiling changes.
- A brand new intertwining Gerstlauer Airtime Coaster.
- A trackless dark ride using the space underneath the two coasters.
- A new or heavily refurbished Breakdance indoors.
View attachment 43297
Source
Well we got confirmation of Gröna Lund's 2027 dark ride: Score.
Is it just me, or does the 3-across seating make this look like the first Multi-Dimension Mover? Given Gröna Lund and Tivoli's history with Intamin, I wouldn't be surprised.
View attachment 43306
Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.