Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I have the plans for project sparrow, please see the attached. Looks like a new family coaster "Racin' Railway", splash battle, and new train ride.

It also looks like they're adding on to the Camp Snoopy gift shop for a dedicated meet & greet area.

It's interesting they're hardly using ANY of the former Dinosaurs Alive plot.

Attachments

• Plan.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 88
  • Plan-1-1.png
    Plan-1-1.png
    11.2 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
I have the plans for project sparrow, please see the attached. Looks like a new family coaster "Racin' Railway", splash battle, and new train ride.

It also looks like they're adding on to the Camp Snoopy gift shop for a dedicated meet & greet area.

It's interesting they're hardly using ANY of the former Dinosaurs Alive plot.
WOAH? A splash battle? About TIME they got a water ride, bravo.

Great find! This is definitely an upgrade from the little train that was previously on that space, and the splash battle will be a hit in the summer. Still have two great plots of land for new additions in the future with Dino's alive and the Rapids Ride.

I guess they have found out that having a good kids area will bring in the adults. I know that when my kids were young, we did the Pre-K pass for them and had to buy season passes for me and my wife. That was around the time of the original Camp Snoopy remodel.

Was kinda hoping that was family boomerang so Carowinds could have their new 5th best roller coaster.....uh I mean oh yay! A necessary investment *spiel about how it's good for the park here.*

Reactions: Coasternerd
Well that sounds like a broken record at this point. Anyways, I’m definitely excited for the splash battle. I’ve never done one, so I am interested in the experience.

[Admin Note: I moved the post the first sentence was in response to here: https://parkfans.net/threads/park-attendance.8056/]

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand it’s not necessary on most kiddie coasters, and this is more of an unrelated thing, I wish more kiddie coasters, and newer coasters in general had a greater focus on capacity. The era of capacity monsters should come back. That’s my worry with this and snoopys soapbox racers

Reactions: AutumnWox
I'd ride that. Looks fun. 4 times around is pretty cool. I suppose they could reduce that if they need more capacity, though.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad