Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Mar 7, 2024
so, with flash coming, what will be the next addition of 2025, from what we know, there's are markers in the wooded area next to log flume & safari that happened to be where The arena stables used to be, so my guess is that there's be a new roller coaster going where the arena & the horse stables used to be, maybe the new ride would reuse the viper name since It would be next to the safari off road adventure ride and since the safari off road adventure ride has been reopened

Odds on favorite is dueling launched coasters, but I’m gonna zag a little bit. How about dueling GCI coasters through the woods along the Safari area.

I think everything is probably in flux right now with the merger— priorities will change with new opportunities. We may see the new management changing course on some of the things the current management has planned.

Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
well, with the frontier adventure area closed for repairs, I wonder its means they start demolishing the arena for the 2025 additions, especially they have the markings on the trees

I wouldn’t count on anything much— remember the company is in the middle of a merger right now, and plans can and will change.

Reactions: Zachary
I wouldn’t count on anything much— remember the company is in the middle of a merger right now, and plans can and will change.
Everything said by both companies is that the merger doesn't effect any 2025 plans and that those will go ahead. Contracts are likely already signed and committed to for 2025 at this point.

Last edited:
Everything said by both companies is that the merger doesn't effect any 2025 plans and that those will go ahead. Contracts are likely already signed and committed to for 3025 at this point.

Counterpoint: Six Flags had probably not even finalized their 2024 projects by the time the merger talk began between the two companies began last year. Given how lethargic Six Flags has gotten with their addition timelines, I think it's actually very possible that they hadn't signed for anything '25 yet.

I think 2025 is a huge wild card for the current Six Flags parks.

Also, I'm splitting off this discussion. It does not belong in the Jersey Devil thread.

GADV is definitely up to something. According to coliwood, there are markers in the safari area and demolition has begun on the lone star arena. Something is cooking.

Cedar Fair just sent out ride surveys for multiple parks in their chain. Potential merger isn’t stopping them from future plans.

The history of both Six Flags and Cedar Fair are FULL of literal last minute changes. Great Adventure cleared land and got planning board approval for a wooden coaster before cancelling it last minute. Shockwave which went to Great America was supposed to come to Great Adventure and be named Ninja but was sent to GAm last minute. Chang was supposed to go to Great America but was switched to Great Adventure last minute. Cedar Fair was sending Orion to Great America but moved it to Kings Island last minute. Those are just a few examples, but there are tons more we probably don't even know about.

Reactions: Unagi
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad