Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

SLC Headache

The Spirit of the Forest is a raging Karen
Aug 9, 2017
It's looking like Zoomazon Falls is the next to leave.

I'm glad I got to experience an old-school waterslide like this (along with Rampage at Water Country USA), but removing it would open up land for another flat, if not another coaster, on the dry side of the park.

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
It's looking like Zoomazon Falls is the next to leave.

I'm glad I got to experience an old-school waterslide like this (along with Rampage at Water Country USA), but removing it would open up land for another flat, if not another coaster, on the dry side of the park.

Wow I did not see that one coming. seems kind of an odd choice in the current environment as I doubt that it cost much maintenance wise and I doubt that we will see a new ride for at least a two or three years given the budget situation.

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
Damn, that's one of the few slides at SFA that I distinctly remember enjoying. It actually had theming (sort of; read: vines and fiberglass animals fastened to the support structure) and played a themed soundtrack throughout the ride. I also liked the way it meandered in its own wooded area and ended up in a pool that faced the dry park. RIP.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad