Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Corkscrew Hill

^This

Stop trying to bring back old stuff!! We want NEW NEW NEW...GLOWING AND GLITTERY!!! But seriously, let's get new stuff instead of bringing back old! It's like trying to play Super Techmo Bowl after playing Madden 13. A sequel would be cool.

While I agree that ideally the entire ride system should be replaced in favor of a true e-ticket, in the meantime, I'd much prefer Corkscrew Hill to the monstrosity that's currently there- even just from a hamlet theme perspective. Europe in the Air is a horrid ride with a trainwreck of a theme. Corkscrew Hill wasn't good, but it also wasn't what may very well be the worst ride in the history of the park.

cotnoutlaw said:
It's like trying to play Super Techmo Bowl after playing Madden 13. A sequel would be cool.

Personally I think having the Mighty Bombjack show would be hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cTHM1InRYk

Hey! DiVinci is like my second favorite flat ride! And we totally need CorkScrew Hill 2 That is the best idea I have heard all day.

Just updating the animation for it, tweaking parts of the story itself, and changing part of the actual ride mechanics would be enough for me.

Cause. I rather enjoyed Corkscrew Hill. It was one of my favorite things to do.

I'm up for a sequel though!

Bringing the ride back wouldn't cost much (if anything) at all. I know for a fact that the data usage for the entire show (ride programming,pre-shows,film) was approximately 30 gigabytes. Basically, that means if they still have all the hard drives from Corkscrew Hill, it's almost like switching a DVD in the DVD player. All of this data was stored on 14 Electrosonic HD video servers. I would assume, if they kept those, they could bring back the ride easily.
Just a side note: as you can probably see, I have a lot of technical info for Corkscrew Hill.;)

Is it worth bringing back Corkscrew Hill?

When I last rode it in 2008, the ride had a decent line on a fairly busy Friday. About a 30-45 minute time between actually getting in line and leaving the ride.

I rode EITA on the day of the Styx concert and it took 15-20 minutes to get through the entire ride from the end of the nonexistent line to the ride exit. Crowds were lighter than that Friday I went to the park, but there was still enough people in the park to have lines for most of the major stuff.

- It was a 15-20 minutes of my life I could've had riding Griffon in the back row twice. :dodgy: I wanna say yes it would totally be worth bringing Corkscrew Hill back.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad