Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

YachtyLogs

BGW Fan from Midwest
May 3, 2022
Worlds of Fun seems to be clearing land for what's rumored to finally be a new coaster.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

My hope is for an RMC raptor or something, the surrounding area doesn't have anything like that and it'd be a good fit for the park.

Last edited:
I've been following this project VERY closely for a long while now on the public records front. In fact, I have had a formal FOIA request in with the local municipality since before its existance was publicly reported. Hopefully something will come of that effort before too long. 🤞

Super shocked about this, Prowler is already the best ride in the park IMO so doubling up is weird. I'd also have to think it's gravity group but honestly no clue on this one

Could also be a Family Gravity Group, but the plot of land is too large for that I think. Wild theory, maybe a ground up RMC hybrid? Though that feels like overkill and I don't think Cedar Fair would plop one of those there.

Differentiation is gonna have to be the name of the game here, right? Maybe it's a shuttle coaster like Dorney's was going to be? Maybe it has an inversion? Maybe it's launched...? I can't imagine a "standard" wooden coaster addition making any sense alongside WOF's existing woodies...
What if it's a ground up RMC?

Gonna have to wait for those FOIA requests to come in I guess. I'm not at all familiar with Worlds of Fun as a park and it's particular idiosyncrasies so I can't really offer any ideas that haven't already been thrown on the table.

Maybe that wooden invert coaster that someone was trying to sell at IAAPA a few years ago before getting kicked out?

Reactions: Coasternerd
Gonna have to wait for those FOIA requests to come in I guess. I'm not at all familiar with Worlds of Fun as a park and it's particular idiosyncrasies so I can't really offer any ideas that haven't already been thrown on the table.

Maybe that wooden invert coaster that someone was trying to sell at IAAPA a few years ago before getting kicked out?
Wooden what now?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad