Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
I've been following this project VERY closely for a long while now on the public records front. In fact, I have had a formal FOIA request in with the local municipality since before its existance was publicly reported. Hopefully something will come of that effort before too long. 🤞

YachtyLogs

BGW Fan from Midwest
May 3, 2022
Super shocked about this, Prowler is already the best ride in the park IMO so doubling up is weird. I'd also have to think it's gravity group but honestly no clue on this one

YachtyLogs

BGW Fan from Midwest
May 3, 2022
Could also be a Family Gravity Group, but the plot of land is too large for that I think. Wild theory, maybe a ground up RMC hybrid? Though that feels like overkill and I don't think Cedar Fair would plop one of those there.

BGWnut

Advisory Panel
Sep 24, 2018
Differentiation is gonna have to be the name of the game here, right? Maybe it's a shuttle coaster like Dorney's was going to be? Maybe it has an inversion? Maybe it's launched...? I can't imagine a "standard" wooden coaster addition making any sense alongside WOF's existing woodies...
What if it's a ground up RMC?

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia
Gonna have to wait for those FOIA requests to come in I guess. I'm not at all familiar with Worlds of Fun as a park and it's particular idiosyncrasies so I can't really offer any ideas that haven't already been thrown on the table.

Maybe that wooden invert coaster that someone was trying to sell at IAAPA a few years ago before getting kicked out?

Reactions: Coasternerd
Mar 8, 2022
Martinsburg, WV
twitter.com
Gonna have to wait for those FOIA requests to come in I guess. I'm not at all familiar with Worlds of Fun as a park and it's particular idiosyncrasies so I can't really offer any ideas that haven't already been thrown on the table.

Maybe that wooden invert coaster that someone was trying to sell at IAAPA a few years ago before getting kicked out?
Wooden what now?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad