Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

mtorange

Grand Carnivale, Haunt, and WinterFest Aficionado
Jul 26, 2014
Even though WinterFest 2021 just ended a little more than a month ago, dates for 2022 have been posted on the website! While subject to change, the merriest event in the Commonwealth is scheduled to run from November 18th to January 1st.

Nov 1, 2012
I'm a little surprised to see the Winterfest schedule (and the Haunt schedule too) put out so early. Usually, you don't hear a whisper of the Fall/Winter schedule until late August.

Apr 4, 2017
I’m a little disappointed that they aren’t trying the first weekend in Jan even though it didn’t work this year.

Carowinds was packed on Jan 8 this year. Then it rained on the 9th. Although it may not have generated revenue if it was all season passholders.

It was nice having that extra weekend this year.

Reactions: Zachary
Nov 1, 2012
I’m a little disappointed that they aren’t trying the first weekend in Jan even though it didn’t work this year.

Carowinds was packed on Jan 8 this year. Then it rained on the 9th. Although it may not have generated revenue if it was all season passholders.

It was nice having that extra weekend this year.
Keep in mind that extra weekend this past January was not part of the original posted 2021Winterfest schedule. It was added either just before Winterfest started or right around Thanksgiving weekend. At this point, I would not rule out a possible late add to the event schedule.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad