Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Pantheon

Resident Six Flags enthusiast
Jun 14, 2019
www.twitter.com
According to the official Winter Weekends page on BGW's website, thirteen rides will be open, including three roller coasters and Forest of Fun. Also, there will be unique animals not normally seen at the park and a firework show on Saturdays before the park closes. The event will run from the 15th to the 24th of this month. I am attaching the link here for anyone interested in learning more about the event or getting tickets:

Pantheon

Resident Six Flags enthusiast
Jun 14, 2019
www.twitter.com
The schedule for this event is 6 PM-10 PM on Fridays and 1 PM-10 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Any guesses as to why the operating hours on Fridays are shorter?

horsesboy

professional Pantheon observer
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Until recently, BGW didn't need to bring in outside animals, because they had a wide variety of Animal Ambassadors of their own. It was tragic when most of them got shipped out a few years ago.
While it's true that they use to have more animals it's also true that they have brought animals before. When Jack would come They use to ship some in from Tampa and Sea World in addition to what he would bring with him and what BGW had on hand and of course the Penguins were loaners when they were there for Christmas Town.

Reactions: Alf33 and Zachary
Sep 24, 2018
The schedule for this event is 6 PM-10 PM on Fridays and 1 PM-10 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Any guesses as to why the operating hours on Fridays are shorter?
They have two sessions on Saturdays and Sundays. 1-5 and 6-10

Reactions: Zachary

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
I wonder what kind of music they'll play at this event, because that'll be a big indicator of the sort of atmosphere they're going for. Will it be the normal main season European music? Some sort of "winter-y" but not explicitly Christmas-y soundtrack? Just plain old pop music (God forbid)? Something else? Each choice would have a major impact on what the park is trying to accomplish with this event; is it "normal" Busch Gardens but in the wintertime, or an entirely new atmosphere like what HOS and CT have?

Sep 24, 2018
All season dining plans begin with this event. Beer clubs not till March. Also I've heard members get$10 Busch bucks in January.
Sources on that? No where are the $10 Busch bucks listed that I can find.

The rest wouldn't surprise me. A lot of the articles have been saying officially reopened. It wouldn't surprise me to see them start pausing payments and giving people their free months. They did say that we could use our bring a friend tickets

Jun 6, 2013
Updated rewards on site. SmartSelect_20210108-060012_Busch Gardens.jpg
Sources on that? No where are the $10 Busch bucks listed that I can find.

The rest wouldn't surprise me. A lot of the articles have been saying officially reopened. It wouldn't surprise me to see them start pausing payments and giving people their free months. They did say that we could use our bring a friend tickets

horsesboy

professional Pantheon observer
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
The nap is now up.

I am a little disappointed with the plan to use fest house for both the annimal presentation and the restaurant. The limited capacity allowance is going to make it serving a duel role hard. I wish they had either done the animals at either the globe or royal palace or opened up Trappers fir eating so we were not dealing with to competing draws.

Reactions: tursiops
Sep 24, 2018
The nap is now up.

I am a little disappointed with the plan to use fest house for both the annimal presentation and the restaurant. The limited capacity allowance is going to make it serving a duel role hard. I wish they had either done the animals at either the globe or royal palace or opened up Trappers fir eating so we were not dealing with to competing draws.
The problem is that they can't do indoor theaters but they can do it as part of dinner.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad