Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 12, 2010
Yeah, it's me again. Our family is unable to make it to the park at all this year due to health issues. This is the first time we've ever purchased a 2-year pass. A whole year was wasted because we couldn't go the second year. Yeah, life is good. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, this time around I'm offering $20 for 4 (four) in-park ChristmasTown maps and brochures. Yes it's a little more than I was offering for the Illuminights maps.

I can either pay whoever provides me with maps & brochures via Paypal or Amazon Payments. If the person would rather have me donate the money to bgwfans.com, I can do that instead.

This is easy money, people. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks.

Flamanar

Smitty said:
I will try to get 4 for you. and feel free to donate it to the site.

Thanks alot Smitty. Very much appreciated. And you have my promise that I will donate the money upon receiving the maps+brochures.

Take care!

Flamanar

redsoxfan787: If you could get some maps and brochures just in case, that would be very helpful. I'll let you know (or I guess Smitty will post here) if he isn't able to get them.

Smitty: mail is the best method, yes :)

Thanks!

Flamanar

Hi redsoxfan787. Did you have any success picking up Christmas Town maps and a brochure for me? Please let me know. Thanks :)

flamanar said:
Hi redsoxfan787. Did you have any success picking up Christmas Town maps and a brochure for me? Please let me know. Thanks :)
I actually completely forgot all about it, I'm sorry :(

redsoxfan787 said:
flamanar said:
I actually completely forgot all about it, I'm sorry :(

oh man. That's a bummer, but life does go on :) Thanks anyway

I had it in my mind on the way, and it came back into my mind as I was leaving. Not to helpful huh? Haha. But no problem. I'll try to redeem my self if possible :)

Reactions: woodmaker
redsoxfan787 said:
I had it in my mind on the way, and it came back into my mind as I was leaving. Not to helpful huh? Haha. But no problem. I'll try to redeem my self if possible :)

No worries! I might need ya next year if we still aren't able to make it :)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad