Which hamlet do you head to first?

• San Marco

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Heatherdowns

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Killarney

Votes: 38 57.6%

• Total voters
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
You may want to add the sky ride directly to France as another option. I go that way almost every time.

England as we all do ?

Usually I skip on back to New France and hit up Invadr. Work my way back up front.

Reactions: The Quist
I go a different direction every single time. After a few trips though, I obviously have to retrace some steps.

Mine depends on the season. If it is late spring/summer I will go straight to Pompeii because nothing says BGW for me like the drop and the ride music. If it is HOS season, I usually head for Killarney and check out the decor, although I may alter that if the 2020 layout is the same as last year's. For CT I go back to Pompeii and check out the lights. Unfortunately I am a slave to routine.

If my sister is with us or we are riding Nessie, we go to Heatherdowns. Otherwise we head to Killarney 95% of the time. Clockwise around the park just feels weird at this point. :)

I generally head towards Killarney most of the time but it's not a set in stone habit. Last year I actually headed toward San Marco most of the time as I wanted to get pictures of Pantheon's construction progress.

As long as it doesn’t interfere with catching my first show; I almost always head to Nessie first.

Otherwise, Ireland is my favorite place to start. I love seeing the morning dew on the flowers in that area; plus the cooler temps. Also, maybe it’s because I think of eating Lucky Charms at that time of the day, but I dunno.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad