Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Seaworld History

I know something you don’t…
Apr 3, 2018
SWO will see massive changes to improve the park in the next few years, they’ll demolish the bottle neck that is the entrance, add flats to replace the pizza place near manta, a flying theater to replace wild arctic, hopefully replace Antarctica with something

Reactions: deacfan31
This is the guy that said they were gonna put a GCI in jungala a few months ago, I don't know where he's getting this "information" but I wouldn't pay much mind. It very well might just be rumors circling around the FL parks at the ops level, a source that is know to be intentionally baited with misinformation. Either that or he's just intentionally spreading wishful thinking as rumors, but I'd like to believe that isn't the case.

With the direction this company is gong with Swanson as CEO I highly doubt this would happen. Hell they can't even theme a ride any more claiming cost is the reason.

I won't make any pretenses of having inside information, but those maybe rumors, maybe wishful thoughts do sound like things the park needs. Then again, I'd be worried that any new park entrance will be less themed than the current one, as will any replacement for Antarctica. The flying theater sounds good though, and I know it's been talked about as a possible Wild Arctic replacement on forums and blogs for several years now. If Kennedy Space Center and countless tiny tourist traps all over the world can make it happen, I see no reason why a major theme park like SeaWorld can't do the same. Plus, it'd be pretty hard to make an unthemed flying theater ride, so there's that.

I won't make any pretenses of having inside information, but those maybe rumors, maybe wishful thoughts do sound like things the park needs. Then again, I'd be worried that any new park entrance will be less themed than the current one, as will any replacement for Antarctica. The flying theater sounds good though, and I know it's been talked about as a possible Wild Arctic replacement on forums and blogs for several years now. If Kennedy Space Center and countless tiny tourist traps all over the world can make it happen, I see no reason why a major theme park like SeaWorld can't do the same. Plus, it'd be pretty hard to make an unthemed flying theater ride, so there's that.
The new entrance will be themed, and it’ll just connect to the current gift shop area, they are just moving it near the bus loop behind guest services I believe and blue roof thingy

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad