Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nov 23, 2010
This thread is pure speculation and most, if not all of these topics will never occur.

This thread is going to be made to discuss the "what if's" that can be found in my wild imagination, or the What If's found in your mind.

Here is my first What If: What if Drachen Fire was made by B&M.

Well there you go, now start speculating! :D

bgwfans-fan said:
This thread is pure speculation and most, if not all of these topics will never occur.

This thread is going to be made to discuss the "what if's" that can be found in my wild imagination, or the What If's found in your mind.

things like AC and Alpengiest might have been a little different. Griffon might not have ever even made it to the park

What if BGW has a special BGWFANS day, that would be awsome. just hanging at the park with everyone who knows alot about the park and loves it very much. And we could all meet up at dinner at the festhaus :)

Balak95 said:
What if BGW has a special BGWFANS day, that would be awsome. just hanging at the park with everyone who knows alot about the park and loves it very much. And we could all meet up at dinner at the festhaus :)

That would be neat, I would try to go to BGW from Rochester just for that event. I would love to meet a lot of you guys in person and talk endlessly about how great this park is! :)

bgwfans-fan said:

Arrow Dynamics could have made DrachenFire a success if they stuck to their roots while designing it instead of trying to be like B&M. *sigh* I wish we still had Arrow. :-/

ArrowWolf1984 said:
Balak95 said:

That would be neat, I would try to go to BGW from Rochester just for that event. I would love to meet a lot of you guys in person and talk endlessly about how great this park is! :)

bgwfans-fan said:

Arrow Dynamics could have made DrachenFire a success if they stuck to their roots while designing it instead of trying to be like B&M. *sigh* I wish we still had Arrow. :-/

Atleast we have one arrow left.

A bgwfans day would be a dream come true:D

It's also very sad that all the Arrows are falling off the face of the earth:dodgy:

Here's my next What If...

What If... Disney bought Busch Gardens Williamsburg
(I am not saying there is any chance of this happening BTW)

bgwfans-fan said:

THE APOCALYPSE :shocked: :shocked:

bgwfans-fan said:

Oh my goodness! That would be terrible! Another scary thought would be Six Flags or Cedar buying the park! :shocked:

(And then they build some lame hyper coaster themed after Superman!) :dodgy:

Anyway, I can't imagine that ever happening so we can all sleep well tonight. :rolleyes:

Here are my thoughts

1. The main european theme would be lost in the devilish world of Mickey Mouse
2. Prices would go higher than the moon
3. Howl-o-Scream would be Gone:shocked:
4. The Crowds would kill little children
5. The park wouldn't be most beautiful anymore:dodgy:
6. There would be many arrests when Mickey starts touching and hitting kids
7. Kings Dominion could likely go out of business
8. The lines would be Massive
AND THE APOCALYPSE:shocked:

Here is a better What If...
What If... A freak blizzard hit during Christmas Town and everybody inside was trapped for the next 48 hours?

bgwfans-fan said:
What If... A freak blizzard hit during Christmas Town and everybody inside was trapped for the next 48 hours?

And it happened during a BGWFans meetup...
And we all had cameras (Busch Gardens Snow Pictures = Amazing)...
And they had to feed us with free food from the Smokehouse...
And to pass the time they gave us free behind the scenes tours...

;)

Swiftman said:
bgwfans-fan said:

And it happened during a BGWFans meetup...
And we all had cameras (Busch Gardens Snow Pictures = Amazing)...
And they had to feed us with free food from the Smokehouse...
And to pass the time they gave us free behind the scenes tours...

;)

What if all that happened and then ZOMBIES came up from the parks secret graveyards.

Best Game Ever!!! Also i think i might start a thread about that. Like where and how would you survive in BGW in a Zombie Apoclypse. :s

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad