What are you listening to?

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Apr 22, 2019
FYI, you can add AmazonMusic's upgraded plan for the next 4 months at $0.99 a month. Has a bigger selection than Spotify and Apple, and I'm finding it's radio stations to be more varied.
I did not find it to have a larger selection than Apple Music. But my use case is the music I've tried to listen to and add to my library. Over xmas break I tried to add both of Robin Bullock's xmas albums and Amazon Music only had one, whereas Apple Music had both. So, YMMV.

But the bigger problem I have with Amazon Music is they like to pull the rug out from under you. Periodically they remove albums and then re-add them, which has the result that ones you added to your library no longer work, even though the albums are still available. You have to delete from the library and then readd it. It's annoying. Also Apple Music has incredible lyric support. Almost everything at least has lyrics and many (most) have lyrics that bop along to the song. Even for not popular bands.

Zimmy

Nessie wants you to look into yourself
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
In honor of my two boy cats Darwin and Ziggy who today have been stoned off their furry little asses on Gabapentin all day...

(and yes I know it is not a drug reference rather a character reference to the 1932 film Freaks, Schitize. Well it is a reference to a scene in Rock-n-Roll High School where a guy wearing a Schitize mask comes out with the very first "Gabba Gabba Hey," sign during the concert.)

Apr 22, 2019
the lead single off of the upcoming Nada Surf record!!!

Nada Surf is great! Looks like a 2/7/20 release date. I'm looking forward to that one too!

There's 3 tracks available on Apple Music from it. Probably also on other streaming platforms.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2016
I'm blasting DMB like an emo kid after they got shafted by the Rock and Roll HOF. First act to be #1 in the fan voting and not gain entry. Pat Benatar, Soundgarden, and Judas Priest are the other 4 in top 5 voting to get in.

The acts that fit get in: Doobie Brothers, Whitney Houston, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Sales, T. Rex, and Notorious BIG.

Apr 29, 2011
I am not sure I am willing to go all the way to Maryland.... cause you know.... Maryland
I wouldn't mind if this venue wasn't dead smack in the middle of the Baltimore next to the Inner Harbor. Traffic sucks and the city streets are littered with potholes.

Reactions: Zimmy
Login or Register to Hide This Ad