Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Shane

ParkFans Founder
Silver Donor
Jun 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
parkfans.net
Hello ParkFans!

I want to take a moment to welcome our newest staff member and moderator to the community. Without further ado please welcome Nic to the staff of PFN. She has been an active user of the forum for over a year now and brings a fresh point of view to conversation on the boards. Nicole, or "Nic" as she is known on the boards and to her friends grew up in Virginia Beach, but has been living in Northern Virginia, since she graduated from Georgetown University. She has been an avid  BGWFan since the LochNess Monster debuted. She is a fan of all of the SeaWorld parks, because they mix thrill rides with animals: two of her favorite things. She can never decide which coaster is her favorite, but the Elephant Keeper tour is by far her favorite animal encounter.

So please everyone, please put your hands together...err... fingers on you keyboard and welcome Nic to the staff of PFN!

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
Richmond
A wise choice indeed. I thank you for taking this position and helping keep the forum in tip top shape. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: Nicole

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
I won't feel like a real mod until I've deleted something!

I do find the police officer icon a bit unnerving, I have to admit.

Reactions: wombat96
Aug 14, 2010
b0f0265171ae4775e191fd734c076187.jpg

There Goes The Neighborhood.

Seriously Nic Congrats.

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
It appears Nic has replaced Dr. Money as a moderator in light of his absence; is that correct?

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
Yeah- last I spoke to Money he just hasn't had time to even come close to keeping up with the forum with everything he has going on. If he ends up having some time again, he has a place on the team.

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Nicole is green. Nicole is green. Nicole is green! Congratulations on me being an Administrator! (Just saying Green is better than orange.) What new buttons can you press? And how much rep can you give? Today is National Nicole day!

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Connor said:
Nicole is green. Nicole is green. Nicole is green! Congratulations on me being an Administrator! (Just saying Green is better than orange.) What new buttons can you press? And how much rep can you give? Today is National Nicole day!

Thank you! Zach and Gavin haven't actually told me what I can do, yet.

Connor said:
(Just saying Green is better than orange.)

Statements like this could get you in a lot of trouble in some places in Ireland...

Reactions: wombat96
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad